Hi, I'm Samurai and I study Karate and love to watch tv and read books.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Under the Dome, Season 1

Kinda late to post this, but anyhow:

I don't like cliffhangers. They annoy me.  So this ending annoys me.

The character I dislike the most is not Big Jim, but rather Linda. She's been bought over by Big Jim, not consciously, though. So, she's become his puppy. Following everything he says and going with him, wherever.  She even believes him without a second thought. No no no. You're a police officer, you must think for yourself.

As for the whole egg connection thing with Norrie, Angie, Joe and Junior, it's rather confusing. How did they become the chosen ones? Why did Julia become the monarch? And why did dropping the egg in the lake make "the pink stars are falling in lines" become true? Why?

Through this event, we see the true character of everyone.

Rate: 6.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment