Hi, I'm Samurai and I study Karate and love to watch tv and read books.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Meditation

Meditation. I admit to falling asleep during mediation. It's not that I mean to, of course. It just shows my short concentration span. And how peaceful mediation can be. I'm not a person who can fall asleep easily. Meditation is always helpful in bringing calm whenever stressed. I should do more meditiation. In my dojo, we rarely ever do meditation. One of the signs of lacking a traditional dojo.

What is traditional? There is no true traditional dojo. I suppose the better term to use is old fashioned. That sounds impolite. Uhm, maybe less contemorary? Then, that would be traditonal. Even the most "traditional" dojo will have something that doesn't fit the template dojo idea.

Oh, and by the way, this is the 50th blog post, for anyone that cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment