Hi, I'm Samurai and I study Karate and love to watch tv and read books.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Outside Class

I know what would make for a interesting class. We should have class outside. Not that it's new idea, but it would make for an unique lesson. The ground outside isn't flat and smooth like the hardwood floors of the dojo. We could try having class on the lawn. One thing that suprises me about lawns is that grass is very uncomfortable to walk and lay on compared to the movies. Grass stains green. So, more dirty feet. This, is also assuming that we're having class on a sunny day. Not a rainy or windy one or a class when it's getting dark. So many variables, so many experiences, so many things account for and learn. I totally forgot about shoes. Hmm. Something for all of you to ponder.

How would it be like to have a class that's not at your home dojo?

No comments:

Post a Comment