Hi, I'm Samurai and I study Karate and love to watch tv and read books.

Friday, November 8, 2013

More Manners

Please people. Courtesy is key. I'd rather have a million people constantly apologizing than one person being rude once.


  • Don't throw the stuff that someone kindly gave to onto the floor and walk away. Please. You've ruined their good will.
  • When people talk to you, please respond. Even a grunt to show that you're listening would be appreciated.
  • When asked to do something go do it.
  • If you need/want someone to do something, please directly ask them to do it. Don't yell commands halfway across the room. 
  • Please don't butt into conversations that are not yours.
  • Please watch your language. 
I guess that's all I have to say for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment