Hi, I'm Samurai and I study Karate and love to watch tv and read books.

Friday, August 23, 2013

WOOT!!!!!

Bu Bu Jing Qing Official Theme Song Yeah, if you haven't clicked that link, you should. So, the sequel of  Scarlet Heart, also known as Bu Bu Jing Xin, is coming out in March of next year. Or so they say. I'm super super excited. But, as with the previous two trailers, it seems a bit disappointing of a drama. I won't make an final opinion until I finish the series when it comes out and is subbed in English. Sorry, my Chinese isn't that great.

The Legend of Korra season two, is coming out in four weeks on September 13th. So another thing to be excited for. Korra's going to learn some spiritual responsibilities. She's sure going to mature.

Revolution  (September 25th) and Elementary (September 26) , both also with their second season is coming out. Yay! More TV to watch instead of doing my three AP classes worth of work. Or practicing for my black belt exam. Or for the tournament on Sunday... Life!


No comments:

Post a Comment